Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feedback From Authentic insights readers

Appreciated so much. Hope to receive your next issue. You have really
soaked my life with important attributes of leadership in a dynamic
environment. Thanks and God's Blessings.
Collins Kajawa




Thank you!!!!!! This is fabulous and so very, very inspiring and DIFFERENT...
I appreciate these insights. So many of our people need this.The seeds definitely fall on cultivated soil!
May you be blessed as you serve the nation in such a powerful way...
Yours in empowering the nation!

Be blessed...
Madge  Du Preez
EMS Student Support and Research Unit (ESSRU)
Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
University of the Western Cape

Dear Strong Message Team,
Thank you very much, I am looking forward to receive the messages
Dr. Gildo Cuamba

Sure , hope to recieve the Newsletters regularly.
Freundliche Grüße / Best regards
A.R. Suresh
Bosch Rexroth (India) ltd

Hi Mario,

yes, please bring them on.
Best regards from Windhoek.
Kind regards,
Armin Wieland

I am writing this primarily because I like the quote in your latest mailing to the effect that "Bad temper is its own scourge." I would like to add this to my collection of quotes. Can you enlighten me?  I am very happy about being added to your mailing list.   Every good wish for your work.
Regards, Richard Oxtoby.


We will keep you posted with more updates as our survey will soon go out

No comments:

Post a Comment