Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Don’t die with the music in you

What a brilliant book from Henning Gericke- 
Inspiring Champions. Work through the reflection at the end of each short story. See example below


 

Dare to dream
I own my dream! My dream really is my dream
My dreams inspire, excite and challenge me to the extreme
I guard myself against dream killers
I connect with other dreamers. They are my dream keepers
I am willing to pay the price in living my dream  (remember the higher you want to go, the greater the price you need to pay
The will to prepare
I am a challenging my thinking and I am a great strategist
I am meticulous in my planning and my details make the difference. Careful planning and faithful implementation
I am creative in my preparations and I don’t suffer from paralysis by analysis. I am one step ahead and expect the unexpected
I am innovative through reinventing my strategy regularly and rethinking what I am doing
My goals, plans  and action are written down and I visualize the success
Don’t die with the music in you
I know it is never too late to be what I might have been
I believe that I were created for greatness and do listen out for that Inner Cry

No comments:

Post a Comment