Feedback from some delegates on Corporate Governance and Character Workshop, , Kaduna, Nigeria.
The organisation of this workshop is commendable. It is my prayer that this opportunity be extended to most chief executives of parastatals and thereby making it mandatory as some of them lack leadership qualities resulting in folding up of governmental agencies by way of personalising the activities of government – Adams Quincy Gamba, Kaduna State Development and Property Company
2. Strong Message Consultants: honestly you’re the best among the twelve workshops I attended. Yes you can!! Keep moving and also advice the permanent secretary of establishments to conduct a workshop for executive officers; those on grade level 10-13. Thanks so much – M.S. Mohammed
3. Infact ever in my lifetime, this is the best workshop I attend. Mr Mario and Mr Henry Gwani they have done a good and clear message for changing attitude. We need to have more with you for organizing another lectures/workshop next time. Thanks – Bello A. Hamza
4. It was thought provoking. It was down to earth. It was timely. There is the need to cover a wider spectrum of our society. The slides should have formed part of the package of the conference. The challenges are enormous –
5. From day one of this workshop to the last, there has never been a dull moment with Dr Mario facilitating – Douglas Haruna Mallam, Bureau for Establishments, Kaduna
6. This workshop has been highly educative and participants are now positioned to make remarkable changes in the services we render to the development of our dear state. However, I would have loved that the duration of the workshop be extended. With our changed character, “Yes we can,” and Stop it.” – Anche I. M.
7. The programme is very interesting and I look forward for more of it. I strongly suggest that this training be given to members of the house (policy and law makers), permanent secretaries, and commissioners in the state for better service delivery – Suleiman Yahaya, Ministry of Works and Transport, Kaduna
8. The workshop is highly a morale booster. I appreciate the opportunity and privilege given to me to participate. I’ll recommend the consultants to the Kaduna State government for further training outside the country – Abdullahi M. A., Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Kaduna State.