Trust relationship gaps are one of the biggest stumbling blocks towards greater transparency and better workplace relationships. Quite simply, If you have lost the trust of your employees - you have lost your credibility as an effective leader.
You can also lose trust by:
• Not taking appropriate action when others engage in unethical behavior.
• Not living the Corporate standards of your firm.
• Not following through on commitments
• Not communicating openly - even the simple act of being vague and ambiguous can build confusion which creates mistrust.
Some practical tips:
• Always be truthful. “The truth is never negotiable”
• Deliver on your promises by managing expectations, establishing clear boundaries, honoring agreements and by being consistent.
• Invite staff to discipline you – advise them it is their obligation. - You will need to provide appropriate channels for this
• Foster a climate of co-operation, trust and purposeful communication by sharing information widely, welcoming constructive challenge and encouraging free dialogue.
· Register for the online Character library with bulletins and work through these powerful bulletins
On completion of registration you will get a copy of the following assessments:
· The me Symptoms
· Levels of appreciation
· Team seasons
· Ancients paths in the workplace
· Character First and Credibility
· Taming your tongue
Contact Mario Denton at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details on this powerful programme and assessment tools